THIOUREA DIOXIDE is a reducing agent for use in reduction clearing, dye-stripping and general textile equipment cleaning.
THIOUREA DIOXIDE has the following features and benefits:
· does not result in flammability problems in contact with moisture as compared to traditional hydrosulfite based reducing agents
· non-hazardous based on the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
· exhibits good storage stability
· is very economical in use compared to traditional hydrosulfite based reducing agents (may generally be used at 1/4 to 1/5th addition rate)
· fully biodegradable
· may be used in stripping, clearing and cleaning processes associated with most dye classes